Wednesday 26 January 2011

So annoyed with so many things today

I am so annoyed today firstly money's gone out my bank even though i'd stopped the direct debt, my sky tv isn't working & my iphone needs fixing & then to top it all there's stupid people who will willingly burn or rip a book to pieces just cos it Twilight & it was bought as a present how ungrateful are some people? So you hate Twilight does that mean you want to get everyone else to feel the same? can't you except that there are going to be people who love the film & the books. It's called having an opinion of their own & it's up to them if they like it or they don't & they shouldn't try to change their minds. I know there's people out there who won't admit they like Twilight cos of all the hassle they'll get. It's so childish & stupid (sorry but i am so annoyed) It makes me wonder if these people are/was bullies at school, did they go & terrorise younger,weaker children, those who was slightly different for some reason or the other. Me i'm live & let live don't try force your views on someone else, it's ok to be different, why be a sheep, you know, dress a certain way, act a certain way, bully people who are deemed below you. Those people are weak cowards who are also made to feel worthless by someone. It's a never ending cycle going round & round. I hope that one day these people will grow up & feel ashamed at what they did to the Twilight books i'm not saying that Twilight is a master piece the best book i've ever read, no it's a love story like no other i've read. I hold it in the light the right light. To me it's a beautiful story & i love the films too yet i won't try to make my friends love it like me, they tolerate me talking about it & they'll come watch it at pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment